Thursday, May 22, 2008
May 11 Blog
Today in geography we talked about the one child policy in China. I think that it is good for the large population but people should be able to decide how many kids they want to have. I personally would hate to only have 1 child. I still wonder what they do when someone has twins. The number one place i would love to go to is Europe. I love spanish so i would definatley visit Spain. Also, i did my project of France and I loved learning about it so France as well. If i went to Spain i would want to watch the running of the bulls, go shopping, go to the beaches, speak with people, go to some of the churches, and eat a lot of spanish food. If i went to France i would go shopping a lot, i would go to the beaches, see the eiffel tower, see all the statues, and enjoy the scenery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment