Tuesday, February 26, 2008
First Blog
My name is Morgan I have one older brother and one younger brother. My older brother is 22 and my younger brother is 11. My older brother goes to college at Texas State University. My favorite place in Austin is downtown because the shopping is a lot of fun and the people are very nice, it has a good atmosphere. During the summer, I like to go kayaking on town lake or Lady Bird Lake. Today in geography class, we read excerpts from books and other places about the genocide in Africa. I didn't have a chance to start those because I had been gone for a week and was reading about African art and how it was thought of as primitive because it was not like the Renaissance art and other things. The reason it was so primitive is because the artists were not trying to make something pretty, they were expressing their emotions and religion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment